Last Updated on April 25, 2023 by Uncle Pat Ugwu
Technology has continued to pervade our lives, and education is no different. As instructors, it is critical to remain current on the newest trends and advances in our industry in order to provide our students with the greatest possible learning experience. You can learn more about Educational Technology form this free course.
We’ve prepared a compilation of some of the most thought-provoking and inspiring comments regarding educational technology from professionals in the area for this blog. These statements offer useful insights into the role that technology may play in improving the teaching and learning process.
So without adding much ado, let us dive in with the quotes. You can well read my post on interactive presentation tools.
Quotes About Technology in Education
1. Things change and unless you’re open to other ideas, you will be totally irrelevant.
2. Pedagogy is the driver, and technology is the accelerator.
3. I don’t use technology because it’s a buzzword or trend. I use it because connecting my kids with the world will prepare them for the future.
4. Teachers need to integrate tech seamlessly into lessons, instead of viewing it as an add-on or afterthought.
5. EdTech is not about doing things better, it’s about doing better things.
6. Technology is not an event, it’s just part of everyday learning!
7. Technology will never replace great teachers, but technology in the hands of great teachers is transformational.
8. Kids love technology, they also love pencils, crayons, markers, books, and mud. It’s all about balance.
9. When schools tell students to put technology away, it’s like asking a doctor to save a life with one hand tied behind his back.
10. Tech gives the quietest student a voice.
11. If we teach today’s students as we taught yesterday’s, we rob them of tomorrow.
12. Classrooms don’t need tech geeks who can teach; we need teaching geeks who can use tech.
1. Thanksgiving is to list things that God has done, and thank Him for it.
2. Worship is to bow before God and to render services [to people] because of Him.
3. Praise is acknowledging that all power belongs to God and proclaiming it before the people.
Please use the comment section below to ask your question or share your view. Consider joining our Facebook Group to meet with other great teachers interested in EdTech. Also, subscribe to this blog by email and through our YouTube and Telegram Channels to receive regular EdTech and DigiLit updates.